This are the Red Lines that were voted on the 7th of November 2018 in Brussels:
- Political parties and their leadership must sign up to the full IHRA definition of Anti-semitism.
- Every European Country must appoint a dedicated Special Representative to combat anti-Semitism where one already doesn’t exist
- All political parties pledge to exclude from government parties or politicians that espouse anti-Semitism as defined by the IHRA definition.
- All political parties to pass, in accordance with their respective rules of procedure, binding resolutions that reject BDS activities as fundamentally anti-Semitic.
- All political parties to support in writing and in party documents their support for freedom of religion and freedom of practice at Member State level and EU level