- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
EJA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Date and time of access
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EJA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to one of our activities.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
EJA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request to participate in our activities
- Email you with the relevant information regarding your participation in our activities.
How do we store your data?
EJA stores your data in a secure server with privacy by design and default in mind.
EJA will keep your personal data (e-mail address, name and position) for six months once the ground for processing is no longer applicable. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
EJA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request EJA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EJA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EJA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EJA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EJA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object EJA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EJA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +32 027211640
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Enhancing the performance of the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – EJA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – EJA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For more information, please check the cookie banner in this website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +32 027211640
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EJA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority (Autorité de Protection des Données/Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit) .
Phone Number: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Address: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels